This past Tuesday we moved into our Dakar home for two years. It’s a three-story home with many balconies. The first floor is dining room, kitchen, study and living room. there is another room that I think is supposed to be a study. right now I’m using it to hold our extra items from our shipment. The second floor has three bedrooms with two bathrooms and three balconies, one on each room. The third floor would be an amazing master suite but right now it is empty. It has two good-sized rooms, a huge balcony and a full bath. The roof is actually a walled terrace balcony and we can see the ocean from several spots! Picture to be added. There aren’t any curtains, just like any new home, but for the most part we’ve slept well.
- RT @slpng_giants: It has been exactly 310 days since we informed @amazon that they were advertising on Breitbart. Still there. 1 day ago
- RT @maggiem315: My grandma sends me selfies of her and my baby cousin and if it's not the cutest thing I've ever seen idk what is!!! https:… 1 day ago
- RT @TCRWP: Trying to build powerful libraries? readingandwritingproject.org/resources/tcrw… fb.me/1HvmIImPJ 1 day ago
- RT @AARPadvocates: While some states get special deals, Ohio could lose $132B under #GrahamCassidy. @SenRobPortman, please #VoteNo! https:… 1 day ago
- RT @timkaine: RT if you want Republicans to stop their latest effort to repeal the ACA and take coverage from millions 1 day ago